The Samyang pro 14mm 1: 2.8 ED AS IF UMC is the only third-party lens in my camera bag, I use on my Canon cameras. The low-cost, high-intensity ultra wide-angle lens delivers amazingly sharp pictures on full frame and the 7D2.
Specially I use it for Astro, Landscape and interior shots and for RAW Video.
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90 degree angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Features the latest generation multi-layer anti-reflection ultra multi-coating (UMC) to minimise flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
Especially the low Croma makes the Lens for me to one of the best Lens for Astro Photography and Timelapse Astro Time lapse recording