for use of my Canon full frame EF lenses at Panasonic GH5 camera.
- Use of all cameras with micro 4/3
- Most Canon EF Lenses are combatibel - please check the Metaboosnes List
Adapter and Canon EF lenses to camera body power is supplied by the Camera
- Converter Connection on Camera as well as Lens is precisely the adapter from chrome-plated brass, satin finish, precise fit
- The focal length is the adapter to factor o. 64 increases
- The maximum aperture is increased by a factor of 1.3.
- Scope of delivery 1 x Converter in PVC box for transport
Mode of action of speed booster: the speed booster is basically the reverse of a tele-converter. Through the lens of lavish, the high incidence of light from the full frame bundled lenses and redirected to the MicroFourT camera sensor. The small MFT sensor gets considerably more light on the small sensor area and reducing the usual for MFT crop from 2 x to the factor of 0, 64 x. Lenses achieve Canon EF on the Panasonic GH5 the APS-H format by a crop factor of 1, 3 x.
The combined incidence of higher light improves also the aperture of the lens with the same factor of 0.64, is from f1, 3 = the aperture of f2, Aperture f2.8 = f1.8 and aperture f5.6 = f3.5. My zoom lens EF 100-400f4 5, 6 + TC1, 4 (f8) changed with speed booster to an lens combination with 730 mm focal length, aperture from f8 too f5, 6. All Teleconverters execution III are compatible.