100-400mm F5-6,3 DG DN OS Contemporary L-Mount
- Effective correction of aberrations and distortion
- Compact and lightweight
- Optical image stabilization
- Rotating and sliding zoom
- Focus area limiters
- Filter diameter 67 mm
- Bayonet connector: Leica L
- Luminous intensity: F5.0-6.3
- This Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary Lens comes with all the manufacturer accessories and a 2-year warranty.
- CONTEMPORARY SERIES - The Sigma 100-400mm 5-6.3 DG DN OS Lens is a state-of-the-art telephoto zoom that brings a new level of portability and quality to the super telephoto market. The Sigma 100-400mm is highly compact and lightweight compared to similar products. A 1:4.1 macro feature can be utilized from up close or from a further distance. The Contemporary Lens is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility
- OPTICS - One F Low Dispersion (FLD) element and four Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- STABILIZER - Optical image stabilization compensates for up to four stops of camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- COMPATIBILITY - Leica CL, Leica SL (Typ 601), Leica SL2, Leica TL, Leica TL2, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1H, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1.
Soon I will publish here in the blog my report about the first inserts of the new Sigma 100-400 L-mount lens with the Panasonic DC-S1R in the photo area and with the Panasonic DC-S1 in the video area.